BEAN CURD & VEGETABLES
- 炸 釀 豆 腐
- Cantonese Golden Tofu10.95
- Crispy, golden tofu stuffed with shrimp paste, served with special
soy sauce from the chef's selections.
- 百 花 蒸 釀 豆 腐
- Cantonese Steamed Tofu 10.95
- Steamed tofu stuffed with shrimp paste and special soy sauce from
the chef's selection. You want healthy? You got it!
- 紅 燒 豆 腐
- Braised Bean Curd with Greens10.95
- Simple and delicious, this traditional braised golden bean curd with
black mushroom, snow peas, and red carrot. This dish goes great
as a vegetarian entree or as a side dish with a meat appetizer.
- 麻 婆 豆 腐
- Ma-Po Tofu10.95
- Bean curd sauteed with preserved vegetable, mushrooms, carrots,
garlic and ginger with a savory hot sauce.
- 素 什 錦
- Supreme Vegetables 10.95
- Stir-fried broccoli, snow pea, carrots, bean sprout, pak choy, bamboo
shoots, mushroom and water chestnut in our chef's special sauce.
- 魚 香 茄 子
- Eggplant in Spicy Garlic Sauce10.95
- Chili sauce, garlic and delicate rice vinegar accent the pure
goodness of the under-appreciated eggplant.
- 干 扁 四 季 豆
- Hot Braised String Beans 10.95
- Flavorful and crispy the way Cantonese-style string beans should be. Our chef's spicy brown
sauce with dried shrimp makes these the luckiest string beans in Orange County!
- Sauteed Broccoli or Tender Greens10.95
- Selections from the garden are sauteed in a light aromatic wine
sauce that keeps your veggies crunchy. (Recommended for everything)
- 蒜 茸 菠 菜
- Sauteed Spinach with Garlic Sauce 10.95
- Sauteed fresh spinach with lots of fresh garlic and a dash of rice
wine. Breath mint not included, but a flavorful taste treat is!
- 北 菇 扒 時 菜
- Sauteed Black Mushroom w/ Season Vegetables13.95
- Following a traditional Cantonese recipe, we saute fresh veggies and mushrooms in a hearty
chicken and supreme broth base for two hours. We wait those two hours, not you!
- 蟹 肉 扒 鮮 菇
- Sauteed Straw Mushrooms with Crab Meat 13.95
- Sauteed crab meat along with egg white sauce over straw mushroom.
- 瑤 柱 扒 雙 蔬
- Dried Scallop with Double Vegetables 13.95
- Sauteed dried scallop with our chef's special sauce over button mushroom and fresh vegetable.
Prices subject to change without notice.
Seafood Restaurant 949.262.0688
Sam Woo BBQ Express 949-262-0888
Culver Drive, Ste 720 Irvine, CA 92604
HOME | ABOUT | MENUS | LOCATION | CONTACT | GIFT
Sam Woo Irvine. All rights reserved.
by Interseller -
Orange County Web Developers